- OPUS Health, a Division of Cegedim Relationship Management, Now Delivers Medication Loyalty and Adherence Solutions via e-Prescribing Systems
BEDMINSTER, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The OPUS Health division of Cegedim Relationship Management today announced the expansion of its patient acquisition and retention portfolio. OPUS Health’s newest solution allows pharmaceutical manufacturers to promote and deploy loyalty card programs within e-prescribing and electronic health records (EHRs) systems. The solution enables higher promotion redemption by delivering loyalty card offers directly to a patient’s pharmacy through e-prescribing systems.
- The Advil® Congestion Relief Project Visits Dayton To Relieve Community Center Congestion Allowing More Students To Participate In Local Mentorship Program
MADISON, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–As part of a nationwide effort to help communities fight congestion, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, the makers of Advil® Congestion Relief, is partnering with the Ohio Association of Police Athletic & Activities League (PAL) to join two rooms creating more space for the local mentorship program. The mentorship program faces literal congestion, because the facility currently only accommodates 23 students. The expanded room will help 50 additional at-risk area yout
- Clinical Research Advantage Honored as “Best Clinical Trial Site Network” at the 2012 Vaccine Industry Excellence Awards
TEMPE, Ariz.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Tempe, Arizona-based Clinical Research Advantage, a community-based network of clinical trial sites, has been named Best Clinical Trial Site Network by the World Vaccine Congress. The award was announced at the 2012 Vaccine Industry Excellence Awards in Washington, D.C. on April 11th. The VIE Awards celebrate the leaders, innovators and pioneers in the vaccine industry. Clinical Research Advantage also received second place for Best Clinical Trial Site. “We are hon
- Orphan Drug Designation Granted to SK Biopharmaceuticals’ Carisbamate for the Management of Infantile Spasms
SEOUL, Korea, & FAIR LAWN, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Designation as an Orphan Drug has been granted by the US FDA to carisbamate, from SK Biopharmaceuticals, for the management of patients with infantile spasms, an Orphan Disease.
- Gilead Sciences to Release First Quarter 2012 Financial Results on Thursday, April 26, 2012
FOSTER CITY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) announced today that its first quarter 2012 financial results will be released on Thursday, April 26, at 4:05 p.m. Eastern Time. At 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Gilead’s management will host a conference call to discuss the company’s financial results for the first quarter 2012 and provide a general business update. The conference call will be accessible via the internet from the company’s website. To access the webcast link,
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals to Webcast First Quarter Results
SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMLN) will webcast its Quarterly Update Conference Call for the first quarter of 2012 on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. ET/5:30 a.m. PT.
- Exelixis Announces May 3rd Webcast of First Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL) will release its first quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, May 3, 2012, after the markets close. The announcement will be followed by a live webcast at 5:00 p.m. EDT/ 2:00 p.m. PDT. During the webcast, Exelixis management will discuss the Company’s financial results, financial outlook and development program and plans for cabozantinib, and also provide a general business update. The webcast may be accessed in the
- American College of Physicians and Consumer Reports Announce Collaboration on New High Value Care Patient Education Resources
NEW ORLEANS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ACP and Consumer Reports are collaborating to create a series of High Value Care resources to help patients understand the benefits, harms, and costs of tests for common clinical issues.
- European Managed Markets Provide Hints at Potential U.S. Drug Pricing Policies, Says Cutting Edge Information
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–A new survey from Cutting Edge Information finds that U.S. market access teams should pay close attention to European practices when preparing for possible managed market developments.
Digest powered by RSS Digest